søndag den 13. april 2014

Living with the Keare family


For the past few days I have been living with the Keare family where i have been shadowing the oldest of two boys, Brian Keare.
It has been really great, educational and fun to “be a part of” an American family. I was welcomed with open arms and the Keares made sure I felt comfortable right away.
The Keares and I did quite a few things together including seeing a game of lacrosse, eating at a restaurant and visiting the famous Stanford University. Lacrosse is a very popular sport in America and It was both entertaining and interesting to see, even though I did not quite understand the rules. Even though the restaurant was both known for its beer and food we only ate their lovely food since you have to be 21 in order to drink in the United States. Stanford University hat a very unique form of art and the Mr. Keare taught me a lot about the University and its founders.  

Their house was neat and really not that different from what you would see in Denmark, nevertheless they had 3 cars and a jacuzzi which made me realize that they do something differently.
Written by Jakob

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar