søndag den 13. april 2014

The Kesslers

I have been living with the Kesslers the past week.
They picked me up shortly after our arrival at the high school; we were to see the collage final in basketball, which was great. I have had a great time with them even though Ryan has been testing all week which has meant that he hasn´t been present all the time.
I have had different kinds of berries, oatmeal, eggs and bacon for breakfast every day, a nice lunch back with snaks and a sandwich for lunch all 3 days except one where Miss Kessler brought Ryan and I a burrito and chicken, barbeque, and sushi for dinner.
Their house is huge, about 800 square meters, they have a pool and their own tennis court, and I have had my own room and toilet.
Mr. Kessler had been to the basket game I Texas so I meet him Thursday instead of Monday, he was very nice. Miss and Mr. Kessler have four boys, two at collage and two at home Ryan and his little brother Brett. The family has been great throughout the whole exchange program, they have been kind, sweet, open-minded, welcoming etc., I am grateful for their hospitality and I hope I will get the opportunity to host Ryan back in Denmark so I can reciprocate their hospitality.  
Written by Daniel.      

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar